Thank you for thinking of us for your fundraiser! The Blyth Festival has a long standing relationship with our community and community partners and we are honored that they often want to include Blyth Festival tickets as part of their auctions, galas, and other fundraisers.
Below are the Blyth Festival Community Gift Pass policies. Please give them a read before reaching out.
- Community Gift Passes are redeemable for two (2) complimentary tickets to a Blyth Festival production. They are season specific and expire at the end of the designated season.
- Requesting organizations must be a registered charity or non-profit.
- Passes are limited to one pass per organization per calendar year.
- Our overall distribution of passes is limited to 100 per year, or 8 per month. They are distributed on a monthly basis and are first come first serve. In the event that not all 8 are distributed in a given month, they will be held until the next month
- While organizations outside Huron County are welcome to make a request, priority is given to local organizations.
- Priority is given to requests that intend to package the gift passes. For example, our pass could be paired with a gift certificate to a local restaurant, accommodation, or other attraction. We’ve found that packaging these “prizes” leads to a better result for the fundraising organization.
To request a Community Gift Pass, or for more information, please contact Nathanya, our Box Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of your organization, a description of your event (including purpose and date), and information about how the Community Gift Pass will be used (e.g. live auction, silent auction, raffle, door prize, etc).
Thank you again for thinking of us, and best of luck with your fundraising efforts!